Thursday 16 August 2012

Ray of Light


I can't say this Madonna song is one I play often but it came to mind when I did a manicure with glittering rays of light:


For this manicure I used countless polishes:

  • A England "Camelot" 
  • Zoya "Trixie"
  • OPI "Going Gonzo"
  • Spoiled "Trust Fund Baby"
  • China Glaze "Full Spectrum"
  • China Glaze "Material Girl"
  • Shimmer "Vanessa"
  • Shimmer "Airriann"
  • Shimmer "Tammy"


xoxo

Veronica at work wanted the same manicure as me!


xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Your mani looks great! I really need to play with my striping tape more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's neat! I didn't know my polishes could look like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should see the photo I took in the sunshine! It's on my facebook page x

      Delete