Sunday 22 June 2014

My Manicure: Nothing Compares To You


It's been nine days and twenty-three hours,
Since I took my polish away,
I went out every night and worked all day,
Since I took my polish away.

Since you been gone, I can do whatever I want,
I can do whatever I choose,
I can eat my dinner in lots of restaurants,
But nothing can take away these blues.

'Cause nothing compares,
Nothing compares to you.

It's been lonely without painting here,
Living with the same old colours for so long,
Nothing stopped me from taking out polish two of those days,
But laziness is where I went wrong.

I could show my hands to everyone I see,
But it'd only remind me of you,
I went out for lunch and guess what they told me? Guess what they told me?
They said "girl, those nails look mighty good" But they're fools.

'Cause nothing compares,
Nothing compares to you.



#saimassalon An ode to not redoing my nails in 10 days and not even for a mani I loved, wtf but I was busy and lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment