Sunday 17 June 2012

Corner of Sloane and Baker


I went with bare, naked nails overnight but then I realised after a day spent NOT packing my suitcase that I had better paint them as I'm going out for afternoon tea tomorrow and I can't go out naked!

My manicure uses my two new Nails Inc polishes "Sloane Street" and "Baker Street" and on my index finger I decided to try out my new Candy Lacquer "Gumballs". 



Today's nails will only be gracing my hands for two days as I will be doing a manicure for the holiday wedding before I jet off..... on Thursday!!!

Leaving behind the not so sunny Scotland for Mauritius sounds heavenly with all this rain!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Love the design on your ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, just a boring chevron lol. Not as exciting as your black and white flowers! They are truly amazing x

      Delete