Sunday 16 March 2014

My Manicure: Lightning no. 5


Ladies and Pussycats,
This is Lightning no.5!

One, two...three, four, five,
Every digit on my hand, feels alive,
To the polish store, in the room next door,
Gathered up some loot, went back for more,
I like polish, vinyls, some circular dots,
Bonder, Glisten & Glow cos you know that rocks,

A little bit of Nevermore in my life,
A little bit of glitter by the side,
A little bit of Hue is all I need,
A little bit of Essie is what I see,
A little bit of duochrome in the sun,
A little bit of sparkle all night long,
A little bit of Glisten here I am,
A little bit of all makes me your mani.

Lightning no. 5!



#saimassalon Featuring @polishmesilly2 "Love The Hue", @cultnails "Nevermore", @essiepolish "No Place Like Chrome", @teismom lightning bolt nail vinyls and @glistenandglow1 top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment